We’re setting up AMBC trail work days for the first half of 2013. We have some exciting things planned this year—come out and move some dirt with us as we make progress on some new trail systems in the Knoxville area!
AMBC Workdays, Jan-June 2013
- Saturday Feb 9 – Sharps Ridge. Lunch sponsored by Fountain City Pedaler
- Sunday March 3 – Ijams. Lunch sponsored by Barley’s Taproom & Pizzeria
- Saturday March 23 – Concord Park. Lunch sponsored by Harper’s Bike Shop
- Sunday April 14 – Hastie Natural Area. Lunch sponsored by The Bike Zoo
- Sunday May 19 – Haw Ridge. Lunch sponsored by Savory & Sweet Food Truck
- Saturday June 1 – National Trails Day/Campout at Big South Fork!!
Drive to the top and we will show you where to park. We plan to do finish work on what we started last workday and start cutting new singletrack headed east. Flags are out and ready to go! This trail will be approx 2.6 mi long when finished.
Sponsor: Barley’s Taproom & Pizzeria
Cool video by AMBC member Luke Grieve of some recent work and riding on the Flow Trail at Meades Quarry.