Join AMBC for our annual National Trails Day work party and weekend campout!
Saturday: We’ll do some work to help improve and maintain the amazing trails of Big South Fork from 9-12 a.m. After lunch (provided by AMBC), we’ll break out for group rides all afternoon.
Come back to the Bandy Creek campground that evening for a low country boil, sponsored by REI Knoxville.
Sunday: Group rides of all varieties- including one of EPIC proportions.
Bring the family and camp all weekend!
It’s almost here! Join us for the 2013 AMBC Fall Festival on November 2nd at 654 Helix Lane.
Interested in helping us out with a short volunteer shift at the Fall Festival? Shoot us an email!
Spread the word
Click the image below to download a pdf of the poster and help us spread the word!
- Guided “Dirty 30” ride for adventurers · 1:00
- Guided Rides for all levels · 1:30
- Guided Kids’ Ride · 1:45
- Midday Snacks Provided by Savory & Sweet food truck
- Short Track Race by Dirty Bird Events· 4:30
- Food provided by Food Sales East · 6:00
- Live music · 7 :00
- Silent Auction all day/Raffle Drawing · 8:00
- Late night dancing