Join the Appalachian Mountain Bike Club for a day of bikes, beer, food and music on November 1, as the AMBC Fall Festival returns. We’ll meet up at 654 Helix Lane in South Knoxville, with group rides starting at 11:30 am, open pump track and food all day, and live music into the night! Register to win a bike from Harper’s Bike Shop, Santa Cruz and AMBC, and bid on great items in the silent auction, all benefitting AMBC.
Onsite parking is limited, so please park at Anderson School and bike in on the Lost Chromosome trail. Ample camping is available, and our friends at Tennessee Valley Bikes will even cook breakfast for campers on Sunday morning.
- Pump track · all day
- Guided “dirty 30” ride for adventurers · 11:30
- Guided rides for all levels · 1:30
- Guided kids’ rides · 2:00 & 3:00
- Lunch from savory & sweet food truck · 11:30 short track race by dirty bird events· 4:30
- Dinner by food sales east and savory & sweet · 6:00
- Live music & late night dancing from 7 :00
- Silent auction all day/raffle drawing at 8:00